Friday, November 27, 2015

You're presence is always missed



Yesterday was Thanksgiving. I felt the void of having you here all week. The memories flooded my mind. never know when those moments will come. As I was making the pumpkin cheesecake I thought how you would have thrown a fit because it broke tradition and you would want just a pumpkin pie.  I missed you stealing the food as I prepared it and listening to Christmas music. I missed hearing your laugh and your humor and sarcasm dinner. Today I went Black Friday shopping, i wondered over to the men's department to look at the funky underwear. You always protested them but loved wearing them. You made sure we knew when you had your Christmas underwear. Most of the time you mooned all of us so we got to look at them. Bryan I miss you.  What I wouldn't give to fight over the last piece of pumpkin pie, hear you argue with your sister, laugh at your own joke or feel your arms around me in a hug. I would love to snuggle on the couch with you and Krystal to watch the parade. To hear you complain that the parade was stupid. Love you, Bub.  I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment